ARK Survival Evolved Early Access
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
The following features are in the game on its Day-1 Early Access release. We have many more aspects and refinements planned for the long-term development roadmap, and here’s what you get to experience right now in ARK:
Dinosaurs and creatures — over 30 at Early Access start and 70+ planned for final release — can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food. Once tamed, you can issue commands to your Pet, which it may follow depending on how well you’ve tamed and trained it. Pets, which can continue to level-up and consume food, can also carry Inventory and Equipment such as Armor, carry prey back to your settlement depending on their strength, and larger pets can be ridden and directly controlled! Fly a Pterodactyl over the snow-capped mountains, lift allies over enemy walls, race through the jungle with a pack of Raptors, tromp through an enemy base along a gigantic brontosaurus, or chase down prey on the back of a raging T-Rex! Take part in a dynamic ecosystem life-cycle with its own predator & prey hierarchies, where you are just one creature among many species struggling for dominance and survival.
OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
Memory: 4000 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 20000 MB available space
ARK: Survival Evolved Game Play
ARK: Survival Evolved – EARLY ACCESS – 3DM – v1.71.74- x64- KORTAL
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Early Access
Developer: Studio Wildcard , Instinct Games , Efecto Studios , Virtual Basement
Publisher: Studio Wildcard
Release Date: 2 Jun, 2015
-Create Ark Survival Evolved Folder
TESTED Working , Have Fun.
— PLAYING SINGLE PLAYER —
You don’t need to be running steam.
In main menu, click “Host / Local Play”
Choose the Map, and click “Play Local”
— PLAYING MULTI PLAYER —
You will need to use a fake steam account.
Your fake steam account need to have steamplay activated. It means, you need to have friends activated. It can be achieved by activating any game with a key. I’m not really sure, since my fake steam accounts are kinda old… (you can also use your main steam account, but at your own risk)
1) if you have steam running, exit it
2) locate your steam folder (ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\). rename the file \appcache\packageinfo.vdf into anything else (ex: packageinfo.vdf.backup)
3) login to your fake account (a new packageinfo.vdf will be generated)
4) exit steam
5) Run AppID.Patch.exe. click the “Browse” button, select your newly created packageinfo.vdf into your steam folder. In AppId, put 346110 and click “Patch”. Close AppID patchter
6) login to your fake steam account. you should now see ARK in your library. If you don’t see it, you can still continue.
7) Run ARK_Launcher_MP.exe
8) In game main menu, click “JOIN ARK”, select filter “Unofficial”. You will see all available servers. Click “Join” to connect
9) when you have finished playing, Before using back your legit steam account, restore your previous saved packageinfo.vdf (packageinfo.vdf.backup) and rename it to packageinfo.vdf, or you can just delete the patched packageinfo.vdf
ARK Survival Evolved Early Access [PC] Torrent Download