Chaos Ride is a futuristic arcade racing game, which throws out a lot of the
common conventions of the genre, while creating some new ones.
In the near future, motor racing has evolved into the insanely-fast and
comically-dangerous sport of Chaos Riding. Racers pilot their glowing hover-
bikes through custom-built, tubular, magnetic tunnels. The nature of these
tunnels allow racers to gain speed and build momentum by angling their
vehicles at optimum trajectories as they race.
As with any other racing game, it\’s all about finding the best racing lines
to shave seconds from your lap times – only in Chaos Ride, this happens at
jet-engine velocities while things explode around you. Imagine piloting a
rocket-powered bobsled, while avoiding and competing against nine other
rocket-powered bobsleds, at a thousand miles per hour, and you have a rough
idea of the core gameplay experience!
It also optionally supports Oculus Rift.
Based on the series of mobile titles of the same name, the game is entirely
about launching your vehicle around the tracks at insane speeds. Since you
are driving in a tunnel, you don\’t need to worry about cornering or
drifting. You only need to build speed, avoid crashing, and hang on for dear
– Extremely fast gameplay, with speeds of up to 1000mph.
– Eighteen tracks (nine tracks with forward and reverse variations).
– Five game modes: Race, Marathon, Eliminator, Time Trial, and Survival. 90
events in total.
– Fifteen time/score-attack challenges per track. 270 unique elements of
gameplay in total.
– Vehicle customisation. Tune various attributes of your vehicle to deliver
the best speeds for each track.
– Oculus Rift support (DK2).
– Split-screen multiplayer, with support for up to four human players.
– A progression system that includes an increasing difficulty curve, which
is affected by actions in both the single player and the multiplayer
Chaos Ride Game Play
Detected platform: PC
Chaos Ride [PC] FULL Torrent Download (İSO)